JCI UK has partnered with Westfield Health in order to offer our members discounted cover through their Advantage Health Cash Plan – 20% cheaper than if you were to purchase the same cover yourself, directly.
Mark Smith National President 2019 for JCI UK said “this year we have been focusing a lot on activities and projects that support Sustainable Development Goal 3, health and wellbeing. I am therefore delighted that JCI UK is working in partnership with Westfield Health to offer their Advantage Health Cash Plan as a benefit to our members (who want it) which could literally save them hundreds of pounds per year through this cover”.
What is a health cash plan?
Dental check-ups and treatment, contact lenses, glasses… they’re all something we have to pay for regularly. A health cash plan lets you claim money back (up to set limits), towards these essential health costs.
They also cover much more, including chiropody, therapy treatments including acupuncture and homeopathy, maternity/paternity/adoption and day surgery. The list goes on.
Why might I need one?
A health cash plan is a great way of spreading the cost of your essential health care. If you have dependent children you’ll be pleased to know that they’re covered for the essential benefits at no extra cost.
The Advantage Health Cash Plan also includes access to valuable health and wellbeing services that can help you save even more time and money:
- DoctorLine™ – 24 hours a day, from anywhere in the world, you can pick up the phone and arrange a call back from a practising UK GP to discuss any health issues and receive advice or a diagnosis.
- 24 Hour Helpline – 24/7 telephone helpline with confidential guidance on medical, legal or domestic issues from experienced counsellors, lawyers and medical advisors.
- Westfield Rewards – Our exclusive rewards website, with special offers and discounts from over 800 leading online and high street retailers, restaurants and destinations.
- Health Club concessions – Get discounts at leading gyms including Virgin Active, Pure Gym, Fitness First and more.
So whether you’re a savvy saver, a family on a budget, a health advocate, or just looking for peace of mind and cash back for essential costs, a health cash plan could be for you. Don’t forget to tell your friends and family too – knowing they’re healthy, happy and saving money is another guaranteed benefit, and they’ll thank you for it!
How do I sign up?
Cover starts at just £5.45 a month and level 4 – our most popular level of cover – costs just £22.05 a month. That’s 20% cheaper than if you applied directly!
- Contact our Finance & Membership Director 2019 Ben Goddard by email and ask for the special JCI UK joining code (using Westfield Health JCI UK member discount in the email subject field). Once he has verified with our membership records that you are a JCI UK fully paid up member, he will tell you the special joining code.
- Go to https://www.westfieldhealth.com/advantage-portal and sign up, entering the special JCI UK joining code then complete the online application form which takes about 5 minutes. OR simply call Westfield Health’s friendly Customer Care Team on 0114 250 2000 between 8am-6pm, Mon-Fri (except Christmas Eve and Public Holidays) and quote the JCI UK joining code, saying you want to sign up for the Advantage Health Cash Plan.
How do I claim my money back (once I have signed up)?
- Visit your practitioner. You just need to make sure that they’re registered with, or a member of, an approved organisation.
- Receive your treatment as normal and keep hold of the receipt.
- Submit your claim online or through the post to Westfield Health. You’ll need to provide a photo of your receipt, or the original if you apply by post.
- Once Westfield Health receive the claim they will process it within 2 days and pay the money directly into your bank account.
This post was written by Mark Smith