JCI Challenge: Self-discovery
Posted By admin |
26 Mar 2020
Successful people all over the world reflect on their life daily and learn from their experiences. We can learn from each other too.
In this post, I want to give you a small challenge. If you're living with other people use these questions as conversational prompts to learn more about each other. Alternatively, take any old notebook you have lying around and start writing the responses. I guarantee that you will learn something new about yourself.
The prompts below are organized in a way to help you think about your past, present, and future. Thinking about your life that way will help you remember who you are, where you are going and what your true goals and aspirations are.
Hopefully, they give you focus and clarity you would not otherwise have.
1. What was your biggest fear when you were young?
2. What activity gave you the most joy when you were young?
3. What were your goals and aspirations as a kid?
4. What is your saddest memory from childhood?
5. What is your happiest memory from childhood?
6. Using 10 words, describe yourself
7. What are the 5 things you are grateful for?
8. If you could change one thing about your life today, what would that be?
9. What are your biggest accomplishments so far?
10. What are your biggest fails?
11. What personal habits would you like to change?
12. What is something you would like to learn?
13. List 5 personal qualities that you appreciate the most
14. List 3 hobbies you would like to have
15. What are the 10 things you love about yourself?
16. What scares you?
17. What did you learn this week?
18. What did you most enjoy doing this week?
19. Who inspires you and why?
20. What makes you the angriest, the most frustrated, the most annoyed, and why?
21. What have you been procrastinating lately?
22. What was your most productive month and why?
23. What do you see outside your bedroom window?
24. What is one reality you need to come to peace with?
25. Describe your dream life
26. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
27. If you could change something in your life, what would that be?
28. What are your top five short term goals?
29. What are your top five long term goals?
30. What would your perfect day be like?