JCI Belfast is proud to be hosting the 2012 JCI UK National Convention. After winning the bid to host back in September 2011, the Conference Organising Committee has been working hard getting the venues finalised, sponsorship secured and most importantly developing a programme of events for everyone to enjoy.
So when is it?
30 November – 2 December 2012
Where is it?
Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Conference Venue – Hilton Hotel
- Gala Dinner Venue – Titanic Belfast.
How do you get here?
By plane of course…!
- Belfast City Airport – conveniently located 10 minutes from the city centre
- Belfast International Airport – located just 30 minutes from the city centre with direct bus service available.
What do we have planned so far?
- Friday night Irish themed social at one of Belfast’s famous pubs. Guinness on tap, traditional Irish music and more!
- Saturday Keynote speaker – Dr Jackie McCoy, Director of Business Institute at University of Ulster, presenting on ‘Leading with Emotional Intelligence’
- Saturday gala dinner – guests are invited to join us for what we have coined as being a “Titanic Experience” at Belfast’s newest visitor’s attraction and conference venue, Titanic Belfast, for a RMS Titanic White Star first class dining experience.
Why come to Belfast?
To walk down Titanic Belfast’s replica grand staircase of course…
The city of Belfast is thriving and many would say that 2012 is it’s year. After a decade of investment and unprecedented growth, Belfast has established itself on the map not only in terms of tourism but also as a dynamic business destination, balancing modernity and innovation with a rich heritage and a thriving art scene.
Today, Belfast is packed with history, culture, exciting events, great food, super shopping… you might even spot a ship or two. You’ll also find some of the friendliest people you’ll ever meet. Have a look around and learn more about the city we’re so proud of. We hope you join us!
So how do you book?
Booking is now open, click here for more information
Categorised in: Charity
This post was written by Guest Blogger