Why join JCI UK?
- You want to get involved in your community and be part of JCI’s projects giving back to society
- You want to expand your network
- You want to develop new skills
- You want to get new business insights
- You want to travel to JCI’s international conferences
- You want to meet inspiring people
- You want to be a better trainer and speaker
- You want to go to more black tie dinners.
If you say yes to any of the points above you should get involved in JCI. There’s nothing to lose and a great way for you to develop new skills, get new insights and at the same time gaining a broader social life!
Who can join?
Membership is open to everyone between 18-40 years old who is interested in being part of an active network.
“A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
11 things you’ll do as a member of JCI UK:
- You’ll broaden your network of contacts
- You get the chance to give back to your community through taking part in JCI projects
- You’ll go to seminars you never would get access to if it wasn’t for JCI
- By practice you’ll develop your leadership and management skills
- Get a chance to practice public speaking and debating in a safe environment
- Meet people from all over the world at JCI’s conferences
- Discover your potential and what makes you tick
- Expose yourself for new challenges
- Have fun and meet new people
- Get a great dose of positive energy
- You’ll get heavily discounted training and personal development opportunities.
Who are our members?
Our membership is very diverse – from start-up entrepreneurs to people working in blue chip companies, non-profit organisations and charities. JCI members come from all walks of life, and from all around the world. But they are united in one common aim: to challenge and develop themselves.
Membership discounts and offers
If you are not yet a member…
Come along to an event where you live or join for any of the bigger events. JCI UK always welcome new members.
“The best way you can predict your future is to create it”