“Why should I plan my projects or my work? I’m not a Project Manager!”
Many people jump into projects or initiatives without thinking ahead. This leads to issues and frustrations that could have been avoided by thinking things through before starting. In fact, this is even more important when working from home either as a “remote-first” organisation or due to the Covid-19 crisis.
You don’t need to be a project manager, have a PMP or PRINCE2 to run projects better. This “Jargon Free” workshop will help your team improve how they put together a project plan, monitor and run projects. In turn, this will allow you to have more clarity on the progress of your projects and make changes where you think is necessary.
During this workshop, we will cover the following:
- Create an outline of a plan using fun, collaborative and simple methods
- How to find out what could go wrong?
- How do I know that my project is progressing well? How do I inform others of my progress?
What’s in It for Me?
At the end of the session you will:
- Be able to create a simple project plan
- Be able to share key dates with your managers
- Feel more confident talking about the progress of your project