Engage, Empower, Grow course is divided into four modules
- Module 1: Preparation and Research (June 9th)
- Module 2: Recruitment (June 23rd)
- Module 3: Becoming a Member (June 29th)
- Module 4: Membership Retention & Management (July 7th)
Important: This is one training course broken down into 4 sessions, when you register it is for all sessions. All sessions will start at 6pm – 8pm (BST) on Zoom.
Who can join this event
- All 2020 Local Presidents
- All 2020 Local Deputy Presidents
- All 2020 Local Board Members
- Any JCI member interested in joining your local council team in the near future
About the Course
Engage, Empower, Grow – Achieving Membership Growth aims to help JCI
Local Organizations structure their recruitment process and create membership
retention and management strategies that will lead to growth in quality members.
This is achieved through finding, training and inducting candidates into becoming
effective and active members who will climb the JCI career ladder and in turn
motivate other candidates to join the organization.
- Jenni Ahlstedt – JCI Europe Vice President 2020 Assigned to the UK
- Phoebe Benta – JCI UK Deputy National President 2020