- Do you see yourself as an enterprising young leader?
- Would you like to become an enterprising young leader?
- Could you work with JCI to help people become leaders?
- Identify how you can help in tangible, practical ways that rebuild economies?
- Want to meet like minded people?
JCI is all about developing leaders for a changing world. By developing our young people we can empower them to become leaders in government, business or civil society and they can then create positive change within their communities.
JCI RISE is a new global initiative to sustain and rebuild economies and strengthen workforce morale as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. RISE stands for Rebuild, Invest, Sustain, Evolve and it calls upon enterprising young leaders to work together to make economies and workforces more resilient. Our focus is on:
1) Sustaining and rebuilding businesses and economies
2) Engaging and empowering our workforce
3) Acknowledging, understanding and finding solutions to the mental health impacts COVID-19 has had.
During this event we will:
- Learn more details about RISE
- Work together to identify how we can tackle the challenges our communities face
- How we can build the necessary partnerships to make successful projects
- Have the opportunity to network with other like minded people
We will also be holding a follow up event on Thursday 8th October to do further work on the ideas