- Do you see yourself as an enterprising young leader?
- Would you like to become an enterprising young leader?
- Could you work with JCI to help people become leaders?
- Identify how you can help in tangible, practical ways that rebuild economies?
- Want to meet like minded people?
JCI is all about developing leaders for a changing world. By developing our young people we can empower them to become leaders in government, business or civil society and they can then create positive change within their communities.
JCI RISE is a new global initiative to sustain and rebuild economies and strengthen workforce morale as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. RISE stands for Rebuild, Invest, Sustain, Evolve and it calls upon enterprising young leaders to work together to make economies and workforces more resilient.
This is a follow up event to the Partnership Summit to undertake further review of the projects identified at the Summit and work on putting these plans into practice.