Tickets will be £280 for the first 10 people to register and make payment. Ticket price will then rise to £300 after that until the 1 March when the price will increase again to £325.
The full weekend ticket will include:
- Accommodation at the Sandman Hotel, our conference HQ (Based on double occupancy)
- Breakfast on the Saturday and Sunday Morning
- Entry to our Ten Outstanding Young People event, welcome drink and canapes
- Friday night dinner, drink and entertainment
- Lunch and coffee on Saturday
- Full day training on Saturday
- Gala ball ticket, welcome drink, 3 course meal and ½ bottle of wine
- And more!
This rate is based on double/twin occupancy. Single occupancy available on request upon availability and will cost an additional £65 for the weekend.
After you register, please make sure you make a prompt payment when it is requested as this will help the project team stay organised and run a smooth event. Keen to spread the payments out over a few months? That’s not a problem! We’ll ask you about that in the registration form and then help you set up what works for you.
Are you not able to make it to the whole weekend? That’s OK! We have the following tickets available for sale 27 November and we can build you a bespoke package if required. Please get in touch on email@example.com
- Ten Outstanding Young People Event – Friday 5pm-7:30pm – £12
- Saturday all day ticket including Gala Dinner – £90
- Gala Dinner ticket only – £68
- Accommodation, on request
The Sandman HotelAberdeen - St Andrew St