JCI’s TOYP (Ten Outstanding Young Persons of the World) Awards is a flagship global programme, which annually celebrates young people who excel in their chosen fields and create positive change. JCI UK runs an annual programme for UK nominees, who then go onto the international competition the following year. You can find out all about TOYP on our dedicated web pages.
As JCI UK is the organisation that develops, promotes and celebrates the achievements of young leaders across our nation and in our local communities, this is an important programme which we want to see grow even bigger and better in 2017.
We are looking for a JCI UK member to take on the role of 2017 TOYP Manager to lead the project. Some of the benefits of taking on this role include:
- Gain project management skills.
- Lead a national project, liaising with national board and local chambers.
- Interact with inspirational nominees and help recognise and celebrate their achievements.
- Involvement in the TOYP Awards Ceremony at National Convention, including public speaking experience (if interested).
- Build up contacts for the benefit of JCI UK and our chambers.
A TOYP team is already in place. The JCI UK TOYP Manager will be supported by past TOYP Managers Ilona Alock and James Lambert and Immediate Past National President, Sarah Beckwith.
If you are interested in taking on the role of TOYP Manager or joining the team, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Categorised in: Charity
This post was written by Sarah Beckwith