JCI marketing tools
Here is a list of useful information for you to learn how to use market your chamber better.
JCI UK marketing resources
Writing a blog gives you lots of ideas on what to blog about and how to make it attractive and engaging.
Marketing plan gives you the tools and know-how about making a marketing plan for your chamber.
- Making a JCI video is a great place to start when making your first JCI video.
JCI International marketing resources
The JCI international organisation website contains lots of useful information and documents which chambers can use to build their marketing plan. Some are listed below.
The JCI Marketing Manual
The sections of the JCI Marketing Manual include:
- JCI Messaging and Branding
- Marketing Plan
- Communications Plan
- Internal Communications
- External Communications
Other useful appendices:
- How to Write Effectively
- Media Relations
- Communicating with Design and Images
- Web Content Guide
- JCI World Headquarters Marketing Resources
Other JCI marketing resources
- JCI videos for chambers to link to on their website or social media.
- JCI banners for use in emails or newsletters
- JCI templates including a JCI PowerPoint template, JCI certificate and JCI brochure
- JCI images including Be Better
- UN Millennium Development Goals Posters
JCI corporate identity:
- JCI letterhead templates - useful for chambers who want send press releases etc
- JCI corporate identity guidelines - very important for any marketing campaign to ensure it fits within the JCI brand