Graduate and Career Changers' 'Next Steps' Event
|Venue:||The Theatre, International Students House, 229 Great Portland Street, London. W1W 5PN|
|Date:||6th Jul, 2012|
|Price:||Special 'early bird' price for JCI UK members|
A high quality, inspirational, practical and fun event for Students, Graduates, Career Changers and people wanting to be ‘in charge’ of their own careers - so you can ‘chart your own course’ and see the practical ‘next steps’ to take - including the opportunity to start your own business.
· Wayne Clarke - International Partner, Best Companies Partnership LLP.
· Ruth Markman - Managing Director, The Fireside Hospitality Group.
· Tim Mungeam - Chief Executive, Springboard for Children.
· Todd Murray - Manager, REGENT’S Gym, International Students House.
· Steve Wells - AIM to SUCCEED Ltd.
· Sarah Graham - Senior Human Resources Manager, The Oasis Group ; and
· Kings College students - ‘Lighthouse IJN’ - the first steps of the journey.
Who should attend:
· Students / Graduates looking for first / next job.
Individuals looking to change careers.
· Those keen to manage own careers better.
· Those interested in starting own businesses.
For more information contact:
Director, JD Global Advantage Limited
Mobile: 0774 709 6017